roy wrote:OK, -50GP for the MWK backpack and he can carry 38lbs instead of 33lbs, but since he is only carrying 31lbs ,it is OK anyway.
Had to guess the weight of his clothes but they must be pretty light. Maybe 1lb for the trews.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=709287
Kailus Elboran wrote:Maybe drop some arrows (for now to make it look better) or put the rope on a horse (once he has the horse).
Admin-PMiller wrote:I sent you a PM invite at Myth-Weavers to attach your character sheet to my campaigns here.
There are some things to be corrected on the sheet.
1. The temporary strength bonus is wrong. I think that is left over from the Belt of Giant strength? But your attack bonuses for melee are all off because of it.
2. Cost of the sword is wrong. Dragonslayer? Is that a name you gave it? +1 Large Greatsword is 2400gp and invokes a -2 penalty to use.
3. What source is the destana coming from. Assuming it is armor, that adds 1150gp to its base cost.
4. +1 Breastplate costs 1350gp
5. All the weapons need to be listed in Gear for totaling encumbrance
6. HD is "2d12/2d10"
7. I get 44 HP, not 46.
8. Skill Points are 26, I think. But they are totaling wrong on the sheet. Probably has to do with cross-class costs being wrong.
9. Base Saves for Reflex and Will should be "0"
I also recommend removing the Combat Spoiler block from your signature. You need to be using that in the IC thread and editing it all of the time as it is dynamic. When making dice rolls, we generally include them at the top of the inside area of the spoiler block so there is only one being used in an IC post.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest