The Adventurer's Guild Registry - Come here first!!

Image Image Image
This is a location-based series of adventures.

Moderator: PMiller

Re: The Adventurer's Guild Registry - Come here first!!

Postby PMiller » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:19 pm

I suspect there are few more of you over in the arena getting bored waiting on DM Bot. Let me see if I can come up with something.
:smt024
Playing & DMing: Anytime, anywhere.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Postby PMiller » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:20 pm

I will work something out for a Group F. Those interested can begin character development after their initial post here.
I unlocked the Build Discussion Thread once more: viewtopic.php?f=354&t=4555&p=174718#p174718
Instructions on and examples for Character Sheets are in the first post. Follow the examples to make it easier for DMs to check the sheets for validity.
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Postby jflo2415 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:50 am

Sweet, I'm in. Character to come.
jflo2415
Villager
Villager

Postby goatmeal » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:26 pm

Well, if this is opening up, I'll submit something here as well. I think I can handle taking on two games starting at about the same time. :D
I'll have a character sheet up within a couple of days.
goatmeal
Villager
Villager

Postby Jakob Amonado » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:49 am

Hey everyone. I'm interested in joining this game, but I don't have much experience in play-by-post. Can you let me know how to get started?
Jakob Amonado

Postby Sandstar » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Hello everyone, I'm interested in getting back into the game after a bit of a break... I have ~10 years' worth of experience playing/DMing D&D3.5, both tabletop and PbP, so I'm quite familiar (if currently a bit rusty) in terms of the rules... In terms of gaming style, I tend to prefer character/plot development over hack & slash dungeon crawls, and usually end up playing magic users (especially druids and clerics). I can commit to posting most weekdays (evenings, UK time zone) and usually on weekends as well. Cheers!
Sandstar
Veteran
Veteran

Postby PMiller » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Sandstar wrote:Hello everyone, I'm interested in getting back into the game after a bit of a break... I have ~10 years' worth of experience playing/DMing D&D3.5, both tabletop and PbP, so I'm quite familiar (if currently a bit rusty) in terms of the rules... In terms of gaming style, I tend to prefer character/plot development over hack & slash dungeon crawls, and usually end up playing magic users (especially druids and clerics). I can commit to posting most weekdays (evenings, UK time zone) and usually on weekends as well. Cheers!

We are not looking at starting a new group at this time unless we get another DM and a few more players. But we have a potential opening in Group A soon. It would be possible to work a new character in story-wise fairly soon, but there might be an abandoned character to take over in the meantime.

How much experience do you have in PbP?
DM Workshop Notes
PMiller
Gaming Commander
Gaming Commander

Postby Celtic Guardian 7 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Hi folks. Since it said "Come here first!!" I came here first. And I will answer questions since that is evidently the thing I should do.

Experience with Rules: I have experience in 3.5, 4, and Pathfinder when it comes to DnD. I play a few other tabletop games too, but I don't think that'll come up here. I'm knowledgeable but not a dictionary, I tend to have to look up rules from time to time.
Experience with PbP: Been playing PbP for, what, a year and a half now on Myth-Weavers? I'm pretty well versed in it and have no plans on vanishing.
Expectations: I am a huge story/characterization person. Combat can be fun and it's vital for moving the story on at times, but I always put RPing first.
Participation: I try for one post a day, and if I know I'll be gone ahead of time, I try to say so.

So there we go. Nice to meet you all. =)
Celtic Guardian 7
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Joph » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:16 pm

Your experience with the rules: Everyone has a moment where they make mistakes, but I like to think I know the 3.5 ruleset pretty well these days.
Your experience with PbP: I've been posting for about 1.5 years on Myth-Weavers and a bit here as well. The format is very relaxed and allows for heavy roleplaying, so it's enjoyable.
Expectations for playing and what you want out of the experience - Style and parts of the gaming you like best: To have a good time, to explore the intricacies of character creation and development, and to enjoy an excellent storyline.
Anticipated frequency of participation: Usually one post every day or two.
Joph
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby sirfinn » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:09 pm

Hi folks, just dropping into the come here first area as requested.

Your experience with the rules: I am an old timer so everything to 4th edition I am familiar with. I look up what I need when needed.
Your experience with PbP: Been at Mythweavers for about 8 years
Expectations for playing and what you want out of the experience: I like a little bit of everything. Keep life interesting and feeds my RP vice as I live in a small coastal town away from civilization.
Anticipated frequency of participation: I post daily/as required. Check boards morning and night: East Australian Time.
sirfinn
Legend
Legend

Postby Ghost » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:40 pm

- Your experience with the rules I was fairly knowledgeable back when 3.5 was the only game version of D&D, kinda rusty nowadays
- Your experience with PbP Over ten years of experience, so I know some unspoken rules and other generally accepted pbp rules as well. I try to follow them all the time.
- Expectations for playing and what you want out of the experience - Style and parts of the gaming you like best. I like writing. I play the game as if a main (or other) character in a book. I want fun, I want cohesiveness. I just like RP and combat equally (used to just like combat)
- Anticipated frequency of participation I can post daily or whenever is needed ie my character being talked to or indicated and whatnot.
Ghost
The Friendliest

Previous

Return to The Adventurers' Guild [3.5ed]