Chasing a Dream - Hamilton

These groups of hunters are out to save the world from the demons, devils, ghosts, spirits and the monsters found under the bed and in your closets. Although most of the world doesn’t know or believe in most fairy tales, these hunters are out to try to stop the things that go bump in the night from doing their evil deeds in the world as we know it. Some bonds have already been formed and others are still being built. But will they be able to survive from the dangerous things they hunt? Will they be able to trust one another enough to try and fight together? Or will they collapse under pressure? These hunters will face dark times and go down a long dark road. Will they find hope or loss at the end of their path or paths? Happiness or despair? Life or Death? Will they ever find Dex, the one hunter who may have already lost his life to the demons? Each of them must draw from their strengths and work together or they will finally meet and stare death in the eyes.

Moderator: DM Aberrant

Re: Chasing a Dream - Hamilton

Postby DM Aberrant » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:07 am

Macy smiles at you and her eyes looking you up and down like you're a piece of candy that she can't wait to get in her mouth Baby, I'd appreciate it even more when you and I get some alone time. We can go for a little boat ride...I know this little place that...

Enrica clears her throat.

Macy's eyes get wide as if she forgot about Enrica and turns to her Oh...Sorry...Well...You can't expect me to think about making coffee when he's standing in my living room and teasing me like that! Girl...It's been too long since I've had a man standing in my living room with just a towel on...Usually they standing here with nothing...I got another man lying in my bed... She laughs Two men in my house and neither one of them are in bed with me... She shakes her head Damn shame...Every man loves teasing...Ain't no one pleasing Macy though...

When you open the fridge, you see a lot of food inside but it's very organized. The one shelf has some vegetables on one side, fruits on the other, another shelf has some meats. One shelf has a bunch of sauces and spices. On the top shelf, you see some milk, creamers, bottled water and some cans of sodas.

Enrica looks at you and Macy a moment, then the door to the bedroom where Alec is. Tears suddenly fill her eyes and she puts her hands over her face, breaking down and crying.

Macy sits on the couch next to her, putting her arm around her. Don't cry...You'll make me cry and I don't want him to see me without my make-up...Good Lord...He'll never want to be seen in a towel in my house again...He'll probably never come back here again.
DM Aberrant

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Hamilton holds up his hands Hold on now, I thought you said you had a man just earlier today, now suddenly things changed.. If I didn't have someone waiting for me I might be inclined to spend some time down south here, but as it stands, I am flattered but have to decline. He finishes scrounging the fridge and comes out with a soda and then he sees the two of them together. He slows down and then grabs a chair.

He knew Mabel would do everything in her power to help Alec, but he didn't know what had happened to him. It was so weird for him to be fine one moment, then in that condition the next. He feared something .. supernatural might be happening to him, but he had no idea what it could be..
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby DM Aberrant » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:54 pm

Macy looks at you A woman can dream now, can't she? So you're saying that if you didn't have this imaginary girlfriend, you'd spend more time with me? She bats her eyes at you I want you to swear to me that you're going to come back and visit me for a bit longer next time.

She pats Enrica's hand I'm going to go make us some tea, since she looks at you he only thinks about himself. She gets up from the couch and heads into the kitchen.

Enrica nods at Macy and tries to wipe away the tears with her hand. She looks at you as if you suddenly just appeared Hamilton, I'm sorry, you must think I'm a total basket case, breaking down and crying like this. She looks at the door to the bedroom and sniffles. She looks back at you I can't imagine my life without him...I always hoped I would go before him because...I just couldn't handle life without him. I know I would still have Ashley but...I...I...couldn't go on without him...
DM Aberrant

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:10 pm

Shaking his head, he moves over to Enrika, but is still talking to Macy. Hey I offered to bring a soda or water to anyone that wanted it, and I will swear to come visit when I can. Maybe I'll bring my girl and you can meet her, she's pretty special. He looks down at Enrika and puts his hands on his hips What's this all about, no no no.. I'd be worried if you ween't a basket case. This is normal, when people care about each other, you never have to apologize to me about that. he sits next to her and puts an arm around her shoulders.

Look, Mabel is gonna do her magic on him and he'll be right as rain when she's done, look what she did for me. Back in the peak of health. I just have to make sure he doesn't see me with an arm around you, you know he's insanely jealous about you. He can't help but laugh at that and tries to keep her comforted.
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby DM Aberrant » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:02 pm

Enrica looks at you a moment and sighs He is possessive of anything that's his Hamilton, don't take any offense by it. He had a girlfriend in high school, but she cheated on him with his best friend when they were drinking one night. He of course regretted it the next day and apologized repeatedly to Alec, telling him he was drunk and tried to keep pushing her off him but she basically wouldn't stop. Since then, he's been extremely jealous of any man who he thinks might be attracted to me or Ashley even. He wouldn't even let her date in high school, the only boy allowed to go near her was Dex and that's because he thought she hated him. Ashley is jealous too when it comes to her dad. When he was home, she wanted his attention and only his attention. If he was sitting with me somewhere, she made sure to climb in the middle of us. She tried to smile as she thought about those times. She was a handful and then some growing up. I'm just glad she became who she is now. Alec and I are very proud of her.
DM Aberrant

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:43 pm

He can't help but chuckle, he had seen Ashley jealous before, back when they were at college, so he knows that part of her. The trouble one man can get into for helping a girl pick up her books. He shakes his head Yeah I know she can be jealous, and you have every right to be proud of her. She's a wonderful young woman. and that's about all he wants to go into that subject. He doesn't need to tell Ashley mom every detail of their time together.

Thinking about her gets Hamilton a little misty eyed, he stands up and walks over by the door where Mabel is tending to Alec, but he hears nothing promising.. or for that matter, nothing bad either. Hamilton wanders around the place a look of concern on his face. He wanted to know so much right now, but knows he has to wait until he's on the road north to find out anything.. it just has to be.
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby DM Aberrant » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Mabel opens the door, her face grim as she looks around the room. She hangs her head and shakes it a few times.

Enrica's eyes immediately look up at the door and when she sees Mabel. Her hand goes to her mouth as she cries out and she starts bawling.

I'm sorry...I did everything I thought would work or help...
DM Aberrant

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Hamilton is stunned for a moment, his thoughts are of how to tell Ashley... he was not gonna like to have to do that, and.. now he needs to take care of her mother. Hamilton quickly sits next to Enrica and wraps his arms around her. Some people need comfort, others don't, but he was sure she needed something. He just was is shock. He thought for sure Mabel could help the man. This all just didn't make sense, first the man is fine then in just heart beats he was injured and dieing, there was definitely something unnatural going on here. All he could do now was be strong for Enrica, let her know she wasn't alone. She had people who cared for her right there...

He looks up and gets Macy's attention, waving her over to take over where he was. He wanted to talk to Mabel, she had to have an idea...
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby DM Aberrant » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:35 am

Enrica doesn't even seem to realize you sit down next to her or Macy. She just seems to break down.

Mabel shakes her head and when you walk over to her, you notice she seems drained. She puts a hand on your shoulder Baby, I need to sit first. Lord have mercy... She starts walking towards the kitchen and sits down on one of the chairs. She seems out of breath as she sits there Baby, can you get me some cold water please.

After you get some water for her, she drinks the entire glass and looks a little better. She looks around to make sure no one is around and speaks quietly. You know that boy in there is going to kill me...Him and that damn James...I ain't not spring chicken any more...I'm gettin' old...They adding gray hair to my pretty damn head fasser than my kids are... She sighs Baby, she puts her hand on yours and looks at you You met James...James is Alec's... She tries to think of a way to describe it Alec's other half, I guess you could half. Like they are one person in two bodies. Depending on how close they are, not physically...but spiritually I guess you could say, the other might experience what the other one is feeling. Kind of like twins. How sometimes the other can sense when something's wrong with the other one. Something bad happened to James...Alec is feeling what James is feeling. If I severed the...link between them, it could kill them both. Baby, Alec is a stubborn fool and James an even worse one. I don't think death, the reaper, or what ever you want to call him, would be able to take those two...Not unless they want to go... She smiles and chuckles.

Lord have mercy... she pats your hand Baby, some things are hunting all of you...They are going to do whatever they can to hurt you. They want to open the gates of hell. All of you are a piece of the puzzle. They are trying to get rid of you, one by one, to get that one or two pieces they need. She squeezes your hand Baby, you need to be strong and fight what ever it is that's hunting you too. If you get a chance, you kill it before it kills you.
DM Aberrant

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:24 pm

He was kind of stunned with what had happened.. he almost didn't remember getting her the water. Hamilton was still trying to figure out how .. they were gonna tell Ashley, and now with this news of Alec and James being connected.. did this mean James was dead too. He could only guess, but if he was he knew this would be bad for Josh as well, he could only guess at what he might be going through, the loss of his own parents was so long ago he barely remembers it. all he can do is nod as Mabel talks. He really felt like control was slipping away from him. He didn't know where to turn anymore and he really wanted to know what was hunting them. He wanted to kill it and make it pay for all the harm it had caused.

He sat there with his head in his hands for a while, then he looks up at Mabel and asks.. What do you need me to do for you right now. he figured he had to do whatever these ladies needed him to do right now..
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby DM Aberrant » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Right now, we wait Baby...And pray. That's all we can do. She looks at you seriously and then shakes her head. Lord have mercy...We can only hope both of them are strong enough to survive on their own. They will find the strength they need in themselves. If they don't Baby... She gets tears in her eyes but doesn't finish the sentence.
DM Aberrant

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Not really knowing what to do Hamilton gets up and wipes a tear from his eye. He reaches in his pocket and feels his phone there, walking out side he stands on the porch for a few minutes and then drags his phone out and looks up a phone number.. Ashleys.. his finger hovers over it for a few moments then the screen blanks out. He just couldn't bring himself to call her just yet. He wanted to hold her close whisper in her ear about what happened. He couldn't let her find out like that.. over the phone, so .. impersonal.. she was everything to him and he hadn't spoken to her in a while, it was driving him crazy.. and he also kept wondering why she hadn't called him, or Mabel to see how he was doing.. he was sure Josh had helped her, he had to he had promised he would, but then... even Josh hadn't called about him. It was really weird now that he thought about it. Now he was worried.. had they both died, had he left those closest to him to die.. he sat down on the steps and put his head in his hands. He just didn't know what to do..
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby DM Aberrant » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:31 pm

You hear the door open and a familiar voice behind you. Sad over because I died or because I didn't and you can't have my wife now?

Alec, you need to rest. Please come back inside and lie down.

Alec looks at Enrica and kisses her on the lips. Sorry Angel...I need to go find James, he's in danger. He looks at you We drive your car without windows, we take my car and you come back for it or you wait for your car to get fixed. Those are your choices and you better make it quick because I need to go.
DM Aberrant

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Hamilton turns around in the sudden realization of whose voice he just heard. Looking at Alec he shakes his head.. Always the jealous type, well as attractive as she is, I have my sights on another woman. When he gives Hamilton the choices to make, it's obvious what he needs to do, he can leave his car here. He hands his keys to Enrica and gives her a smile. I trust you with this, and between you and Mabel I know it's in good hands. I'll have to forgo packing clothes, but at least I have my computer.

He looks back to Alec. Let's go then.. we got shit to do, and no time to waste.
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby DM Aberrant » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Alec smacks you in the head playfully Get those thoughts out of your head right now. You're not going to kill me and I sure as hell am not going to die. He pulls Enrica to him and kisses her for a moment I need to take him with me in the car. I'll call you and let you know where to meet us so you can give him his car back but I need to go. I love you and I'll see you soon.

Enrica looks a bit surprised when you hand her the keys but nods I'll be careful with it Hamilton, I promise. She kisses Alec back Call me please Alec and let me know where you are.

Alec nods and finally starts heading towards his car. Get in. I have no time to waste now. Once you get in the car, Alec starts it up, kicking up sand and dirt as the tires spin. He looks at you Put your seat belt on, this car doesn't like to be driven like it's a grandma's car.
DM Aberrant

PreviousNext

Return to Supernatural: Chasing the Bad ~ DM Aberrant