Chasing a Dream - Hamilton

These groups of hunters are out to save the world from the demons, devils, ghosts, spirits and the monsters found under the bed and in your closets. Although most of the world doesn’t know or believe in most fairy tales, these hunters are out to try to stop the things that go bump in the night from doing their evil deeds in the world as we know it. Some bonds have already been formed and others are still being built. But will they be able to survive from the dangerous things they hunt? Will they be able to trust one another enough to try and fight together? Or will they collapse under pressure? These hunters will face dark times and go down a long dark road. Will they find hope or loss at the end of their path or paths? Happiness or despair? Life or Death? Will they ever find Dex, the one hunter who may have already lost his life to the demons? Each of them must draw from their strengths and work together or they will finally meet and stare death in the eyes.

Moderator: DM Aberrant

Re: Chasing a Dream - Hamilton

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:11 pm

Hamilton gets in and buckles up once the car gets rolling, his laptop safely at his feet. He looks over at Alec still surprised to see him alive. What happened back there, thought you were dead.. and I'll admit, it did upset me some. You're a good man Alec, and it would be a shame to have lost you. I'm sure Enrica would have been devastated. Hamilton settles in for the long ride but also keeps an ear out for a reply.. he really wanted to know what happened back there.
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby DM Aberrant » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:45 am

Alec doesn't take his eyes off the road as he speeds down the roads. It's hard to explain. I just know James is in a lot of damn trouble. I should have stayed with him. Something always happens when we're not together. He gets on the highway and you feel the car basically jump and hitting your head against the seat as it lurches forward.

He glances over at you Yeah, well...I'm not dead yet. Enrica tells me I'm too damn stubborn to die and even if the reaper came knocking on my door, I'd probably take a gun to him and try to kill him so he couldn't take me. He smiles Which is probably true. I'm not dying without a damn fight. I'm sure as hell too damn young to die too. Besides, I can't die yet. I can't let any man think he's going to be traipsing off with my daughter. It'll be a cold day in hell before some man thinks about touching her or even dating her. I've always told her, she can get married when she's 90 and a not a day before unless she married someone I approve of and there's only been one boy I have ever approved of.
DM Aberrant

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:31 am

Hamilton listens as Alec goes on about his daughter.. and the phrase that catches him mostly is... only been one.. His curiosity was up, and he really wanted to know who that was, because he knew it wasn't him, as he was sure Ashley never mentioned him to her father. He wasn't sure who it could be, as he wasn't sure how many guys she had been with before him, or after for that matter. He had messed up pretty well, but he also felt they were making up for lost time, and he did feel she had forgiven him for the mess he made out of their relationship. Well, let's just get there and make sure James is ok, and we can Check on Josh as well.. Hopefully they are working together on this witch thing going on in there in Salem. He thinks of Ashley and hopes her father doesn't freak the fuck out when he finds she is hunting... and with him...
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby DM Aberrant » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:42 pm

Alec continues passing cars like they were standing still. Is that what you were doing up there? Investigating witches? He shakes his head You ever hear of voodoo? Witchcraft? Black magic? I mean seriously...Investigating witches in Salem...I'd rather fight a demon than to even piss off a witch. You have to be extremely careful if you are doing any investigating of a witch, she could make your life a living hell...Literally.
DM Aberrant

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:16 pm

Sheepishly Hamilton shakes his head.. Yeah, we knew somewhat, of what we were getting into, then all hell broke loose. I just hope everyone is ok. He sat there quietly after that, he had no intention of telling Alec that he was involved with his daughter and wanted nothing to get the man pissed off. He might be older but Hamilton was sure he would have a hard time dealing with him if he found out. He was also hoping Josh was ok and that his father wasn't in any trouble, with what Alec said about the two of them he knew something could be going on.. and that it might not be good.
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby DM Aberrant » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:04 pm

Yeah, I do too. I wouldn't want your....uhhh...Josh to be hurt. He looks over at you for a moment How long have you known Josh?
DM Aberrant

Previous

Return to Supernatural: Chasing the Bad ~ DM Aberrant