Chasing a Dream - Hamilton

These groups of hunters are out to save the world from the demons, devils, ghosts, spirits and the monsters found under the bed and in your closets. Although most of the world doesn’t know or believe in most fairy tales, these hunters are out to try to stop the things that go bump in the night from doing their evil deeds in the world as we know it. Some bonds have already been formed and others are still being built. But will they be able to survive from the dangerous things they hunt? Will they be able to trust one another enough to try and fight together? Or will they collapse under pressure? These hunters will face dark times and go down a long dark road. Will they find hope or loss at the end of their path or paths? Happiness or despair? Life or Death? Will they ever find Dex, the one hunter who may have already lost his life to the demons? Each of them must draw from their strengths and work together or they will finally meet and stare death in the eyes.

Moderator: DM Aberrant

Chasing a Dream - Hamilton

Postby DM Aberrant » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:17 am

Hamilton you are lying in bed sweating a bit. You were hot and you didn't know why. You feel movement against you and you realize that's why you were sweating. There was a blanket over you and the person next to you. When you open your eyes and look to see who's next to you, you try to remember the woman's name as she blinks her eyes and looks at you.

Ash smiles Good Morning Sweetheart. She kisses you on the lips letting her lips linger on yours. She finally pulls away about an inch We better get ready. We have a long day ahead of us. Meet me in the shower?

She gets out bed and your eyes are just drawn to her nude body. You vaguely remember the night before. You remember Ash making dinner for you and as she was cleaning up, nude, you couldn't help but putting your hands on her and carrying her to the bedroom. After that, everything seems to be a blur until now.

[Hamilton - You have no recollection at all of Josh or what's happened since Ashley left college. You remember you and her attending college together and for all you know, you are still there.]
DM Aberrant

Re: Chasing a Dream - Hamilton

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:35 am

Hamilton smiles as he watches her head to the bathroom, she really did have a magnificent ass on her...knowing full well the pleasures he could enjoy once he joins her..

swinging his legs over the side of the bed he stands and streches for a moment then follows her in .. he hears the water runnignand the shower curtain moving as she steps in.. he walks in and follows her there as well..

Grabbing her from behind he hugs her tight.. his hands finding the soft places he liked to feel... he moves her hair from her neck and starts kissing her there.. soft gentle.. then he nibbles her some.. he whispers..

Do we really have to leave here.. I think we should just stay in and make love all day.. get some food and start all over again.. whadaya say babe. just you and me.. no clothes and no worries..

he chuckles a little and waits for her response.. probably something about how they have so much to do today.. but he can't remember a thing that would be better than laying in her arms all the rest of the day..
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby DM Aberrant » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:44 pm

When you come in the shower, Ash smiles at you. When you start touching her, she moans softly As much as I don't want you to stop, you better or we'll miss our plane. For the life of you, you couldn't remember where you were going. But then suddenly as someone dusted away some cobwebs, you remember something about a trip to Las Vegas. She turns around to face you Don't worry sweetheart, we'll be doing all the naughty stuff in Vegas.
DM Aberrant

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Hamilton shakes his head...

"we can cancel the flight.. go.. tomorrow... "

He slides his hand between her legs and works his magic...

"Looks like someone wants to get back in bed too... "

He chuckles a little and kisses her long and hard...
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby DM Aberrant » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:04 am

Ash looks up at you and whispers Yes...Tomorrow...
DM Aberrant

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:42 pm

Hamilton spins her around and bends her ever so slightly forward.. he rubs his hand over her ass a moment and then swats it getting a stinging sensation for his efforts..

Get done in here and I'll show you what the day has in store for you..

he chuckles as he steps out and lets her finish in the shower..
Once he towels of quickly he gets some clothes on and packs quickly... he waits for her to come out of the bathroom so he can surprise her..

He had been thinking she might be mad.. sometimes she does that.. that "agree with him" thing, because he is usually determined.. but he wants to show her a new side.. the responsible Hamilton.. so as she steps out of the bathroom..

Hamilton looks her up and down and smiles.. he is clothed and ready to leave.. and he even has out a nice set of clothes for her to wear.. something low cut in the front of course .. to show off her amazing breasts..

Babe.. we gotta catch that plane.. we can honeymoon in Vegas after we get there.. I just want to get there and do what we gotta do...

though he doesn't show it .. he is nervous and curious how she will take all this in..
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby DM Aberrant » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:53 pm

When you smack her playfully, she seems to enjoy it a lot more she usually does. But when you leave the shower and her in there alone, you don't think, no, you know you have never seen the anger in her eyes like you do now. You almost think flames are going to come out of her eyes, she's that pissed. Which is highly unlikely of her. You know her to always be in a good mood and very rarely has she ever lost her temper. But you have never seen her like this.

When she gets out of the shower and sees you standing there clothed, she looks very disappointed but cooled off...Just a wee bit. She still looks furious with you but she gets dressed and as she does, she says I thought we were going to do what we gotta do here. She walks over to you and starts kissing your ear. For whatever reason, you somehow resist her temptations as hard as it is. Obviously you have some sort of iron will or guardian angel on your shoulder....Butt Munch...

After refusing her advances again, she gets dressed and starts grabbing her luggage. For whatever reason, you don't think Ash is her normal self.
DM Aberrant

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:13 pm

Somewhere deep inside a little voice whimpers from her atemp to get him hot and bothered.. but he chuckles and looks her in the eyes.. noting the anger still just behind them.. something really odd about that.. not like her..

Babe.. this is the new me... I am gonna prove to you I am responsible and that I am not gonna just shirk the responsibilities I have.. I want you to know the man you are gonna marry is serious about all this. no more blowing off important stuff like I used to..

He watches her get dressed admiring how her body moves as she does so.. silently he feels bad .. he really would enjoy a few hours more with her naked.. but they had to get to Vegas...

Why.. Vegas though.. was there.. something there.. a job.. a chapel.. he wasn't quite sure why he can't remember things right now.. he doesn't remember gtting hit on the head.. Go with the flow Rhodes.. go with the flow.. it will all figure out soon.. is all he could think...
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby DM Aberrant » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Ash looks at you and finally walks over to you and gives you a passionate kiss. Let's go to Vegas then...I can't wait to get down to business... She looked you up and down.
DM Aberrant

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:16 pm

All he could think of for the moment was how much he wanted to throw her on the bed and ravish her.. but .. he wanted to see what was next.. wanted to know why he was having such memory problems..

Ok babe..

He grabs up the very limited luggage and heads for the door.. Opening it he looks out to see what the day is like.. he reached into the pocket of his duffel and grabbed his sunglasses and set them on his head.. and walked out the door..

Suddenly he thinks.. Don't we have a class to go to.. huh.. weird..
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby DM Aberrant » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:38 pm

Ashley smiled and put her arm through yours. I love you Hamilton.

When you get in the hallway, people are walking past you and towards you, some fast, some slow, some reading a book, talking on their cell phones, etc. As you are walking down the hallway,you don't know who, but it almost felt like someone touched your crotch. It was so brief, you almost think you imagined it.

You continue walking and when you get outside, there's a taxi waiting for you. You get the luggage in the trunk and when the driver asks where you're going, she says the airport. The taxi driver starts driving towards the airport.

As you are driving, Ash hands you a bottle of water. When you open the bottle and take a drink, you feel like it burns your throat (almost like you drank moonshine, everclear and gasoline combined) and you suddenly start choking and gasping for air.
DM Aberrant

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Between coughing and gagging Hamilton's eyes grow large and his words are garbled but understandable.. a little..

[cough cough] babe.. what.. hell.. you give.. me.. ugh [cough].. man.. that... like shit.. you tryin ta poison me.. '' [cough cough]

he tosses the open bottle on the floor of the cab.. watching the remaining contents spill on the floor....
he looks at her, his eyes returned to normal.. he breathes heavy and moves slightly away from her .. still coughing a little..
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby DM Aberrant » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:14 am

When you start coughing, Ashley is obviously concerned and pats your back hard enough so you can get the water out. The driver turns his head a moment but continues to drive. Ashley puts a finger in the water and tastes it. You hear her trying to stifle a scream as she tasted it.

You thought you saw smoke coming out of her mouth but with your eyes watering, you think it was just your imagination. After a few moments and your body seems to not be burning any more, Ash puts her arm around you Hamilton, I would never try to kill you...Not yet...I would at least like to be married before I kill you and cash in the life insurance policy. She smiles sweetly at you like she would when she was joking with you.
DM Aberrant

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:35 pm

Hamilton chuckles at her joke and snuggles closer and kisses her just under the ear..
He still isn't sure what to think right now, but something is amiss. Babe.. what the hell did you just give me.. or was that just a ass tasting bottle of water.. you have it in your purse too long or something.. he doesn't mention that he saw smoke after she tried it.. he just stores it for later..
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby DM Aberrant » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:45 pm

Ash smiles and puts her hand in yours. Yes, that must have been it. Either that or it was just a bad water from the store. I'm so sorry Hamilton.

The cab driver pulls in the airport and Ash gets out. The taxi driver takes your bags out of the back. Ash pulls some money out of her purse and gives it to the driver. He thanks her and quickly drives away. She grabs her luggage and smiles Are you ready?

After you say yes and you get your luggage, you go inside the airport, check in and find a place to sit down to wait for your plane to board. You see other people sitting down in chairs waiting for the same flight.

As you sit down, you notice something kind of odd...Ash doesn't have her silver cross necklace on and you know she always wears it.
DM Aberrant

Next

Return to Supernatural: Chasing the Bad ~ DM Aberrant