Episode 1, pt.2 - Dancing with the Devil

These groups of hunters are out to save the world from the demons, devils, ghosts, spirits and the monsters found under the bed and in your closets. Although most of the world doesn’t know or believe in most fairy tales, these hunters are out to try to stop the things that go bump in the night from doing their evil deeds in the world as we know it. Some bonds have already been formed and others are still being built. But will they be able to survive from the dangerous things they hunt? Will they be able to trust one another enough to try and fight together? Or will they collapse under pressure? These hunters will face dark times and go down a long dark road. Will they find hope or loss at the end of their path or paths? Happiness or despair? Life or Death? Will they ever find Dex, the one hunter who may have already lost his life to the demons? Each of them must draw from their strengths and work together or they will finally meet and stare death in the eyes.

Moderator: DM Aberrant

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:10 pm

Hamilton swerves as he was about to joke with his friend.. but then Josh starts convulsing and thrashing out.. Ashley, always the one to respond first, suggests heading to the hotel pronto.. all Hamilton can do is nod and lookat Josh for a moment.. his onlt words.. "Yeah Ashley.. I'm there.. " Hamilton puts the peddal to the metal and heads for the hotel just a block away.. pulling into the parking lot he almost slides sideways into a parking stall...

[I am good either way really, I know there will be some RP for what is going on now, but after that a fast forward woldn't hurt.. get Crane up with us.. ]
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Josh Corbett » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:14 am

Josh shook himself, pressing a hand to his head. He squeezed his eyes shut and tried to catch his breath, feeling dizzy and disoriented.

“Yeah, I’m…all right. I’ll be all right. I just got a major headache all of a sudden, that’s all.”

He knew he couldn’t tell them what had really happened. They would think he was crazy.

After a few moments, his breathing slowed, and his vision cleared at the edges. Josh pressed the palm of his hand to his forehead.

“Yeah, let’s get that hotel. I think I just want to crash.”

[A fast forward to Crane’s arrival sounds great to me.]
Josh Corbett
Legend
Legend

Postby DM Aberrant » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:43 am

[How about this - I'll leave this thread open so you guys can continue to RP as long as you want. Then when you're done, I'll just lock it up. I'll open a new one for the four of you to start posting.]
DM Aberrant

Previous

Return to Supernatural: Chasing the Bad ~ DM Aberrant