OOC - On the Road

These groups of hunters are out to save the world from the demons, devils, ghosts, spirits and the monsters found under the bed and in your closets. Although most of the world doesn’t know or believe in most fairy tales, these hunters are out to try to stop the things that go bump in the night from doing their evil deeds in the world as we know it. Some bonds have already been formed and others are still being built. But will they be able to survive from the dangerous things they hunt? Will they be able to trust one another enough to try and fight together? Or will they collapse under pressure? These hunters will face dark times and go down a long dark road. Will they find hope or loss at the end of their path or paths? Happiness or despair? Life or Death? Will they ever find Dex, the one hunter who may have already lost his life to the demons? Each of them must draw from their strengths and work together or they will finally meet and stare death in the eyes.

Moderator: DM Aberrant

Re: OOC - On the Road

Postby Cornelius Crane » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:51 pm

No worries. I know I can be slower than the rest of you at times.
Cornelius Crane
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Cornelius Crane » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Josh - I may be confused, but I think Nick is chained to the wall with Alexis. The one on the cage is a friend of James'.
Cornelius Crane
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Josh Corbett » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:28 am

Oh, no, I was the one who was confused. So sorry! I will edit.
Josh Corbett
Legend
Legend

Postby Dex Travers » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:01 am

I went ahead and wrote out the entire conversation between Dex and Josh. Apologies to Jerry and Chris and whoever else is down there, but I thought I should get that out of the way.
Dex Travers
Hero
Hero

Postby DM Aberrant » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:07 pm

Don't worry about the NPCs Dex. They would just do whatever while you guys are talking. If you ever needed an answer from one of them in your post or them to do something, I'm pretty open to letting the players using their best judgement if they need them to do something. I mean if you told AJ to take a gun and shoot himself in the foot, he wouldn't do that but if you asked him to find a key to the cuffs or something, he'd do that. He might piss and moan about it but I don't want to hold you guys up in posts. So if you needed something from an NPC, just go ahead and post it. Sorry computers acting up again.
DM Aberrant

Postby Josh Corbett » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:54 am

I will wait for Crane to post, since we've advanced a few minutes in time and Crane hasn't gotten a chance to post yet.
Josh Corbett
Legend
Legend

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:16 pm

sorry for the long absence, I was in California for 10 days and should get back to posting regularly..
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby DM Aberrant » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:48 pm

Sorry Everyone for not posting. I was in the hospital. I had a heart attack after seeing Hamilton's post. :P

Do I know you Hamilton? You seem familiar but I can't quite remember you...

But I do apologize for not posting guys. I apparently have allergies and I have fluid behind my ears, causing my pain in my ears. I've been taking benadryl and going to bed early because I haven't been able to sleep due to the drainage in my nose and all that good stuff. I am getting better though. I should be posting again every day.
DM Aberrant

Postby Josh Corbett » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:29 am

Sorry sorry to hear you hadn't been feeling well, Aberrant. I hope you are feeling better now, and you got plenty of rest. Don't worry about us!

Crane, I just wanted to say I LOVE your new avatar! It's perfect.
Josh Corbett
Legend
Legend

Postby Cornelius Crane » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:24 pm

Thanks, Josh! I had thought for a long time that Dallas deserved to be in Crane's avatar. Last night I finally sat down with photoshop and made it happen :) I'm happy with the results, and I'm really glad that you like it, too! :D
Cornelius Crane
Veteran
Veteran

Postby DM Aberrant » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:11 am

It is a very nice avatar Crane! I can't believe you did that in Photoshop though! I am lucky to have been able to learn how to resize my NPC pics!
DM Aberrant

Postby Ashley » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:33 pm

I busted out laughing at work yesterday. One of my co-workers came in and was like 'I broke my nose yesterday'. I laughed even harder because I told her 'You know, I just want to play that game I got your nose'. Oh my God...If looks could kill, I would have been dead a thousand times over. She couldn't smile or laugh or anything because it hurt so bad.
Ashley
Legend
Legend

Postby Josh Corbett » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:22 am

Haha, wow, you should have told her that broken noses are charming!
Josh Corbett
Legend
Legend

Postby Josh Corbett » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:56 am

Just wanted to wish everyone in our spooky game a Happy Halloween!
Josh Corbett
Legend
Legend

Postby DM Aberrant » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:18 pm

Happy Halloween to you too Josh and everyone else in the game (and whoever reads the threads).
DM Aberrant

PreviousNext

Return to Supernatural: Chasing the Bad ~ DM Aberrant