OOC - On the Road

These groups of hunters are out to save the world from the demons, devils, ghosts, spirits and the monsters found under the bed and in your closets. Although most of the world doesn’t know or believe in most fairy tales, these hunters are out to try to stop the things that go bump in the night from doing their evil deeds in the world as we know it. Some bonds have already been formed and others are still being built. But will they be able to survive from the dangerous things they hunt? Will they be able to trust one another enough to try and fight together? Or will they collapse under pressure? These hunters will face dark times and go down a long dark road. Will they find hope or loss at the end of their path or paths? Happiness or despair? Life or Death? Will they ever find Dex, the one hunter who may have already lost his life to the demons? Each of them must draw from their strengths and work together or they will finally meet and stare death in the eyes.

Moderator: DM Aberrant

OOC - On the Road

Postby Daemon » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:55 am

Do all your OOC talking here.
"Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?" Han Solo
Daemon

Postby Daemon » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Just to ask, how do you guys plan to go about investigating? Costumes and fake badges, or something else? Just wondering, so I can fast forward through the whole getting dressed and such, and driving over and everything.
"Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?" Han Solo
Daemon

Postby Ashley » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:53 pm

I already have names for Kerri - Judy Blume & Crane gets to be John Spartan. :D

I know I have some fake IDs. But I don't know if the others do or not. We could say we're college students, reporters or something else.

I think it would depend on where we are going though. Crime Scene would have to be at least FBI, talking to someone could be anything.

I will leave it up to Crane & Kerri if they are going to go or not. I know I have investigate and several other skills that will help at crime scenes, talking to people, etc. I am not sure if the others do or not. Or who wants to go. If it's all three of us, two or one of us.
Ashley
Legend
Legend

Postby Daemon » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Well, I just feel bad since there isn't really anything I can post. Heh, very much on you guys to decide where you want to go, and how you want to handle the situation.
Daemon

Postby DM Angel » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:04 pm

Hmmm, well not to worry, I'll post in reply now, and I think I should be ready to go as Kerri, then once we get the ok I think you can FF us there. (Although some journies might be good to rp out when tthere's enough players to have 2 or more in each car)

But yeah, regarding Kerri, I think she would have needed Ashley to create something for her in regards to ID, since she won't be that skilled in that area. And Kerri will want to go to the crime scene, since she might be able to fish out things with her more... un-natural skills. And that, is definitely something she hasn't shared about yet.

But what about US Marshalls or something? FBI needs us to wear suits...

Oh and Ash... Kerri is gonna LOVE that name lol
DM Angel

Postby Cornelius Crane » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:01 pm

My fake name is sweet

As for fake ID, Crane wouldn't have anything like that, or the ability to make it. He'd have to count on Ashley for that sort of thing. He is still a P.I. and has a badge, but it might still be hard for him to work his way into a crime scene using that alone.
Last edited by Cornelius Crane on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornelius Crane
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Daemon » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:03 pm

Well, I am thinking you all have been together for some time, so Ash would have been able to make them all for you. Just tell what your going under the guise as, and I will post.
Daemon

Postby Ashley » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:20 pm

Where are we going first? I think that will depend on what guise we go as.

Sorry Crane. I couldn't resist. If Tabar had been here, he would have been Simon Phoenix.

Awwww....Is that sarcasm I detect in LOVE Kerri? Cause I feel the love over here.

Ash would have made your Fake IDs under what ever name you wanted. Be glad I didn't give you the name Virgil Earp or Wade Garrett, Crane.
Ashley
Legend
Legend

Postby Hamilton Rhodes » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:40 pm

Sorry I'm slow guys, I have a friend that needs me, his father is dieing and he need moral support.. I'm there for all my friend when they need me so give me some lee way here if you can.. man when it rains it pours... bad weekend, lost my job this monday.. and now ... well I'll leave it off there.. good night all and I'll try to get this going by the end of the week.. at the latest..
Hamilton Rhodes
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Ashley » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:03 am

Sorry to hear about your friend and his dad, Hamilton. And don't feel bad, with me, I think there's a constant Thunderstorm cloud or Tornado hanging over my head. :P
Ashley
Legend
Legend

Postby Daemon » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:20 pm

Does anyone have an EMF reader? If not, consider picking up one, since they detect traces of electromagnetic pulses left behind by ectoplasm. They are useless in some situations, when near power lines or things overwhelmingly supernatural, but they can tell you usually if it was some form of a ghost or not.
Daemon

Postby DM Angel » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:27 pm

i thought of it as soon as we arrived. I was thinking i should have included it in her gear since she would have gotten one from jack. Is it too late to add it?
DM Angel

Postby Daemon » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:29 pm

Go for it, I don't mind. You guys would have one, since it is one of your basic hunting tools.
Daemon

Postby DM Angel » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:36 pm

Great thanks for that.
DM Angel

Postby Ashley » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:53 am

Sorry. I had it on my sheet too. I would have had one before meeting Kerri. I wouldn't have known about meeting up with Kerri and that she had one also.

It might be better that we have 2 anyways. Just in case we have to go to different scenes. Then it won't be like one of us has one and the other doesn't.
Ashley
Legend
Legend

Next

Return to Supernatural: Chasing the Bad ~ DM Aberrant