Supernatural - Chasing the Bad

These groups of hunters are out to save the world from the demons, devils, ghosts, spirits and the monsters found under the bed and in your closets. Although most of the world doesn’t know or believe in most fairy tales, these hunters are out to try to stop the things that go bump in the night from doing their evil deeds in the world as we know it. Some bonds have already been formed and others are still being built. But will they be able to survive from the dangerous things they hunt? Will they be able to trust one another enough to try and fight together? Or will they collapse under pressure? These hunters will face dark times and go down a long dark road. Will they find hope or loss at the end of their path or paths? Happiness or despair? Life or Death? Will they ever find Dex, the one hunter who may have already lost his life to the demons? Each of them must draw from their strengths and work together or they will finally meet and stare death in the eyes.

Moderator: DM Aberrant

Postby Cornelius Crane » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:50 am

Happy you're joining in, Tabar! I don't have much time before work, but we already have two cars. I really don't think that we need three rides.
Last edited by Cornelius Crane on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornelius Crane
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Kerri O'Sullivan » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:03 am

Really glad to have you aboard Tabar.

But yeah, I nicked the muscle car I'm afraid... And I don't think it does the setting any good to have too many rides. D already mentioned 2 is kinda the limit too.

Also... Dean Winchester? I dunno if you've seen the show... But you do know thats the name of one of the main characters right?

Other then that.. I'm sorry for those pieces, I really want you in this game!

Also... A feel for the Dublin culture that Kerri is coming from:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BirH-fyx ... re=related

Let me know if the link works for outside of Ireland. It may not
Kerri O'Sullivan
Villager
Villager

Postby Tabar » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:14 am

Actually I didn't know.. I guess I'll be finding another name then.. it was suggested by someone.. lol... serves me right not checking further.. as for vehicles, I don't have any issue with the group having it's set car load out, but everyone has their own vehicle even if you don't see them... I'm ok with traveling with the group but if I need to be on my own I'd need transport...

New character name will be
Hamilton Beau Rhodes

will have to D/L the book and look over the character section.. unless someone can whip up a quick idea on what he might look like from my short blurb.. lol
Shadis Tabar... just a man looking for his fortune...
can't blame a man for tryin...
Tabar
Hero
Hero

Postby Kerri O'Sullivan » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:18 am

You talking about developing the sheet? Deamon gave us a download link in this thread somewhere. Page 2 or 3 I think. It still works
Kerri O'Sullivan
Villager
Villager

Postby Tabar » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:50 am

yeah I got that, I have to look it over.. but like the BSG game I'm sure I can whip one up fairly quickly... maybe tomorrow night or wednesday...
Shadis Tabar... just a man looking for his fortune...
can't blame a man for tryin...
Tabar
Hero
Hero

Postby Ashley » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:56 am

*stares at Tabar's chest a moment* Wow...Are those real? *pokes Tabar's breasts with my index fingers* Because I'm thinking Double Ds'...

[It's a scene from Burn Notice that I couldn't resist doing!]
Ashley
Legend
Legend

Postby Daemon » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:52 am

Also, in terms of you stuff, It seems from your background that your skills are pretty varied, which for Supernatural and the group isn't the best. I would say pick on thing, like computers, and focus on that so you are really good at it. Just my opinion though.
"Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?" Han Solo
Daemon

Previous

Return to Supernatural: Chasing the Bad ~ DM Aberrant